ninja is a mega massive family…
everywhere i go, i meet ninja family at shows, you tell me stories about your lives and memories. its amazing. i am so excited to keep meeting more n more of you around n about. so many of you are total music geeks, way more then me:) all with fire in your belly’s. there’s so many people i meet writing great articles, researching cool shit, pickin away in the software world, crafting new instruments and ideas, putting on parties, people spending their nights at gigs, coming up with new ideas n stories, radio shows, the list is endless…
you’re all so bloody smart n wise n independent and total music addicts. it’s wicked. Fink told me once, ninja is simply all about nice people, and this stretches way beyond the label office people, far n wide:)
i’m reluctant to call you ‘fans’. this feels wrong some how, like reducing everyone into one big blob. come on guys, tell me a nicer name i can say when i wanna talk to you all together…or is ‘fan’ a nice thing to say and i’ve just got it wrong some how?
- kllrblnt reblogged this from emikaninja
- kllrblnt likes this
- nydmusic reblogged this from emikaninja and added:
- aponogeton said: I don’t like the term ‘fans’ either, but I don’t think there’s a more suited synonym. Whenever you try to unify all of those people using a specific term you are accentuating the differences between you and them, which I rather avoid.
- papobacsi likes this
- prostheticknowledge likes this
- prostheticknowledge said: I get the sense that Ninjatune is a great network
- shailevy said: awesome to be your fan Emika :)
- emikaninja posted this